Summit Revolving Loan Fund Changes

The Summit Revolving Loan Fund terms are changing. We thank you for you patience while we update that information on our website.


If you have any questions regarding this loan program, please reach out to Vickie at [email protected] 



Application Documents

If you’re purchasing a deed-restricted property, you will need to qualify through the SCHA.  We recommend applying as early as possible, ideally before you go under contract.  That way you’ll know you’re qualified to purchase the property before you invest a lot of time, effort, and expense in the closing process.

One of the most common questions we’re asked is what the work and/or income limits of deed-restricted properties are.  Unfortunately, there is not an easy answer to this because each property has its own restrictive covenant and terms.  The best thing to do is to contact us directly so we can make sure you get the correct information.

We have included our general applications below, you will need to have a property identified before applying. SCHA does not do any blanket applications. Again, we strongly recommend talking to us before beginning an application, as some developments have specific applications that will be different than the applications below.

You may also want to have the following documentation handy before beginning your application:

  • Two most recent paystubs
  • Prior year W-2 (income verification only)
  • Prior year federal tax returns (income verification only)
  • First-time homebuyer class certificate (first-time homebuyers only)
  • Lender prequalification letter (preapproval letter is recommended)

The application will walk you through any other documentation you may need.

Looking for a Rental? Click Here

As the rental season is upon us, we want to remind you that SCHA is not in the property management business. SCHA does not have any connections to available rentals. 

Are you looking for a rental? Please refer to our Resources for Renters page for some options.


Are you a landlord looking to rent your unit to a local worker?  The Housing Works program may be of interest to you.  This program was developed by the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) for that exact purpose.

Omni Real Estate is currently handling the administration of the program, and their contact information is:

Aly Couette

Office: 970-468-2740

[email protected]


Housing Helps